Geraci will create a pitch deck with three rounds of revisions on the design and three rounds of revisions on the overall content. Client will provide the content and vision for the pitch deck with Geraci’s consultation advice.
(front and back cover design are included with minimum of 5 designed pages not including front and back)
The Ingredients of a Winning Pitch Deck Design
Presenting your business plan to the outside world needs some prior planning. It’s undoubtedly a challenging process that involves a series of meetings with the stakeholders. That is where the startup pitch decks come into the picture. You will need those presentations in face-to-face or online sessions with customers, co-founders, potential investors, or partners.
What is a Pitch Deck?
As mentioned above, every business seeks financing from potential investors. Your presentation that convinces them to invest in your avenue is the main task. It contains some slides that briefly describe your business plan. As you might wonder, an investor pitch deck can be a make-or-break for your business, especially when it is a startup.
That is why we find out every ingredient that a successful pitch deck must contain. Go through each point in detail and customize it according to your business.
- The story or presentation should engage people emotionally. Everyone loves to relate their life with any business, and that is what every startup should look for.
- Every slide in your presentation should convey a message for the entire audience. Make sure that everyone is on the same page.
- Show the people what led to your idea. An example includes the people involved in your team the other achievements who pitched in for the development of that particular idea. The people should think that your team collectively is a winner.
- Last but not least, make a great first impression. Select a speaker who has effective public speaking skills. She should be able to speak for at least 5 minutes.
- The presentation you prepare should lead in one direction without any distortion. It should be consistent overall. It should be uniform in terms of the idea, the format, color, size, and capitalization.
- Be ready to answer every question about your idea. As expected, people might ask anything about it. So, know your metrics better than anyone in the room or, in fact, the world.
Now, when it comes to creating a pitch deck, the process is sensitive. Let your whole team sit down and use their suggestions.